The Sentinels if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
smokestep cairn. the young man introduces himself as and arturo acknowledges it with a slight cant of his head and tucks the name away. it seems ironic that he keeps bumping into the cairn clan when he'd thought all of the gone from the wilds. if he believed in such things as fate it might not have surprised him all that much. his path was irrevocably meant to cross with skellige's ( and by extension his ilk's ) over and over if due to nothing else than the deal they struck a very long time ago. the coywolf does not give his own name. not yet. he still lingers in the area of anonymity and wonders if it is not better to stay there. but when he has a chance to remain unknown he cannot force himself to tell that lie. he's always been an honest man, accepting of the costs of being ( at times ) brutally honest. "no," he draws on the release of a deep breath. "teaghlaigh. the pack that once called ravensblood forest it's home." there is some new pack there now and while it might have been polite to warn them that there's a curse upon the bleeding sequoias; he doesn't. he avoids the forest. he avoids those memories. the pangs in his heart where he stands currently, thinking about his late wife with warring fondness and crippling sorrow is more than enough.

"i was it's ceannasach," he offers after a slight pause. ceannasach; the cold and cruel and ruthless leader of the family. the devil with a god complex. despite all the terrible adjectives associated with him ( true as they undoubtedly are ) he cannot help but feel pride as he speaks it. it's a nostalgic pride; but it is still pride nevertheless. "arturo. arturo fearghal." he finally introduces himself to the young, pale man before him with a slight lift of his muzzle. a familial pride of a lineage that while muddied by his coyote father is strong at his own dictation. arturo is the first fearghal but he will not be the last and that's all that matters to him now: is that the family lives on and the legacy continues.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - January 23, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - February 06, 2018, 04:12 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - February 10, 2018, 05:14 AM