The Sentinels if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
no worries, love!

the information that smokestep gives on him on the crew: freedom, a code to live and die by, but generally the ability to fuck the world ...well that didn't sound all that different from teaghlaigh. of course it would be far from the same but arturo craves that organized lawlessness. the coywolf's always been one to live by his own law and thus does not fail to strike him as ironic of the gravitational pull he feels. it appears to arturo that ironsea falls within the very broad grey in a world that has, otherwise, always been starkly black and white to him; and that grey is where arturo has always thrived, toeing the delicate line between anti-hero and villain for quite some time. a smirk had begun to slowly form upon his muzzle as he listens to the young man's words and as arturo considers the offer laid out before him in full his smirk comes to full bloom as his fiery, resolute gaze settles upon the young captain. "i'll join your crew." the gangster rasps decisively.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - January 23, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - February 06, 2018, 04:12 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - February 10, 2018, 05:14 AM
RE: if you are the dealer, i'm out of the game - by Arturo - March 31, 2018, 04:17 AM