Stavanger Bay let me down to the rest of the world
32 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Ah, there was something—her nose caught wind of a potential meal nearby. Groundhog sounded lovely for dinner. She was fortunate enough to not bear witness to the fiery wolf's exaggerated expression, as she was absorbed in more important concerns like filling in her starved frame.

When the noisy stranger yet again felt the need to snap at her and add a growl, Narcisa responded with, So much stress is bad for you. She did not look to her as she spoke, having no desire to. Instead, she began to stalk off away from the coast—more out of hunger than anything, but she also wasn't in the mood to sustain injuries, especially in such a weakened state. Still, she'd bet she could still beat the short female with her skills alone. Unfortunately, it wasn't worth it. Well, whatever; hopefully, she could snag something.

Narcisa stopped suddenly, finally turning to glance at the vibrant wolf. Name's Narcisa, She introduced herself with a smirk and a quirk to her brows as if speaking to a friendly acquaintance. Maybe her cool head in this situation could leave them better off than they started. Probably not, but either way was fine with her. She wouldn't let this wolf get under her skin. If the other wolf's temper would allow it, she'd finally do as she irritatingly demanded and leave the beach.

Minor PP allowed. Plotting thread here. Family members are open.
I am also usually open to spree!
English | Romanian
Messages In This Thread
let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 20, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 25, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 25, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 26, 2018, 02:16 PM