Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The breeze brought back memories, too many to really count or to know in what order they had taken place. It seemed that, no matter how much time she spent inland, somehow she always ended up at the sea. Perhaps that was a good thing, for here was where her real friends were. Though she doubted they would ever come with her to explore the beauty of Teekon, she liked it here and was happy wherever they were.

Chusi, who was paying more attention to Arrille and where he was going, was too late to see the slight freeze of the coast-born male upon seeing her. When she saw Arrille mouth something she could only faintly hear and not really make out, she looked to where he was looking. She beamed a big smile when she spotted Ingram there and her pace began to quicken even before Arrille gestured for her to hurry up - which resulted in her nearly running towards the duo.

Hiyaaa! She called, slowing to a stop where they would be gathered for a conversation, she supposed. She did not pick up on the teasing looks and waited somewhat patiently to get a clue what they would be talking about.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door - by Chusi - January 25, 2018, 02:26 PM