Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away

She stared at him, time seemingly freezing as she did as well. Perhaps the faintest of smiles would settle her back down, but nothing came. If anything, Ingram looked like he was mortified at the thought of her liking him. Her brows moved up, revealing more of her shimmering eyes, full of anticipation and bittersweet sadness. Silence was not what she had been looking for. The "I's" hinted at something being stuck in his throat, like "I don't like you" or "I wish you hadn't said that". She didn't know anymore. She had never been great at reading others anyway.

She saw it happen in slow-motion, but what happened probably didn't take more than a few seconds. Perhaps even less. It started with a blurring shape of Ingram coming closer, wobbly and dangerously so. Shock made her hackles rise and she was about to jump away when the throbbing pain of a headbutt was felt. She had closed her eyes and stumbled a bit forward, further entangling their bodies.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door - by Chusi - February 04, 2018, 03:18 PM