Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It was hard to compare the pain of her head to the pain in her heart, but she knew the one in her heart was the greatest. She was confused and startled and honestly just wanted to walk away and seek a quiet place to mourn what might have been. She wasn't even mad at him, or Arrille for that matter, she was just so embarrassed and in pain. While Ingram had fallen, she had slowly sat herself down, head nearly between her front paws. As her head hung there, she tried to think but even moving her eyes kind of hurt.

When Ingram came to check on her, she looked up a bit with a frown. It was clear to see by her droopy features and hanging ears that she was both in pain and sad. She nodded slightly - the throbbing was lesser now than before and she was sure the headbutt hadn't caused any major damage. His actions however...

She looked at Arrille then, a bit more regretful than how she had looked at Ingram, nodding at him also. She didn't feel like saying anything anymore.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door - by Chusi - February 05, 2018, 03:47 PM