Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away

Rather slowly, like a thick blubber seeping through a crack, his words registered in her mind. She tried but grabbed at nothing that could have potentially informed her that this was one big joke between the two boys, and turned her head to look at Ingram. After their headbutt, after his silence, she had not expected that he would ever confess such a thing. A smile settled upon her face as her ears went skywards and she was about to say something when Arrille interrupted. Luckily, he realized that it was not a good moment to celebrate the embarrassment that was a confession and she didn't pay it much attention.

In fact, all of her attention had settled upon the ash and silver boy who returned her affection, despite their rocky past and her annoyingly cheerful attitude. Honestly, if they could work, anything in the world was fixable. 'dunknow what ta say... She nearly whispered with a happy smile, moving her head towards him, before she knew what she was doing, to do the very thing he had planned just moments ago.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my memories, another gonna close the door - by Chusi - February 12, 2018, 10:09 AM