Emberwood don't you worry, we'll all float on alright
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon gently herded Alarian, laying his head overtop his own and guiding him on to the forest floor. Now, the petite figure lay agaisnt Lennon as he continued to lick at his fur, doing all he could to comfort his heart. For a brief second, he was reminded of her - but disregarded his thoughts to focus on Ali’s. The harder he sobbed, sh-sh-sh-shh Lennon calmly whispered, knowing well the pain of heartache. 

”I know,” He admittedly solemnly, gazing down with sorrow because he despised seeing his loved one feel such internal pain. It was worse than any cougar scratch or snow beast’s bite. ”It’s so hard, I’m sorry.” In that moment, Lennon did what he thought was the only way to relieve this pent up despair - and it was his solution to many problems.

”Here comes the sun, do do do do. 
Here comes the sun and I say,
It’s alright.”
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - January 26, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:40 PM