Emberwood don't you worry, we'll all float on alright
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon was filled with a flood of light as his companion spoke. He, too, couldn’t lose the boy, especially over a mistake or violence like the past. With Alarian settling down, the lyrics were perfectly reflecting the moment. 

”Little Darling, the smiles returning to the faces,”

He gazed down, contently at Al, a almost lethargic grin accompanied his maw. ”I love you too, you’re beyond perfect, Alarian.” Lennon gave him a quick kiss on the nose, before shaking his head in dismissal. In no way was this a bother to him. 

”I’d rather be with you, no matter the circumstances— besides, I want to help anyway I can.”
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - January 26, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:40 PM