Emberwood don't you worry, we'll all float on alright
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
His mind played on this inquiry for a minute. In reality, he’d lost a lot. His best friend, his old pals, his ex girlfriend, hell - even his mother. Though, his mother was still alive and he knew well where she was even at that moment, so she wasn’t exactly lost. Really, Lennon’s mind attempted to find any loop hole around the truth. Logically, his mind knew who Alarian questioned even without the petite boy knowing of her at all. It was to himself he didn’t wish to admit he’d lost her, he would only dwell. Dwell on the fact that it was she who lost him. His actions contributed to her death and he wouldn’t pretend to be innocent. She wasn’t lost to him, but she was gone. 

Yet, when answering he was unable to give a stable response. ”I’ve lost many, more than I can count.” But it was one that was truly never to return. Lennon could find the others, if he tried hard enough. He knew their whereabouts, their plans. His gaze avoided the other’s, staring off into the wilderness surrounding them. 

”But it wasn’t me who lost her, she lost me.” In his departure she had no idea the directions to his old home - he had been lost in her mind, something he would always regret.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:40 PM