Emberwood don't you worry, we'll all float on alright
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon relaxed slightly with the small comic relief, glancing down at Alarian for a moment with the hint of a smile. Deep within his mind, he feared to become lost again, to Alarian or Korei. His optimism covered this fret, but he was blind in the past. Completely handicapped to reality, so intoxicated in love...and other things. His love's second comment forced his jaw to clench, holding back what he could of the pain he felt pondering the past through glasses that weren't rose-tinted. 

It was something he would say - and something he often believed - but occasionally it grew into too much. Memories he yearned to relive, but he had a new life here, new love. Blessed with new opportunity, something he wouldn't take for granted. Still, though, it hurt, and a part of it always would sting where the part of his heart is empty. "I wouldn't trade my present for my past - it just," He stopped. Lennon didn't do this, admit his feeling that arose only time to time that he could easily suppress. "Sometimes you wish you could have both." He was done, there was nothing else he would say on the topic. 

As silence pooled around them, he broke it with song. 

"Here comes the sun, and I say
It's alright." 
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:40 PM