Mount Apikuni just like magic, i'll be flying free
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi watched as the male's demeanor changed drastically. His walls, they were...down? This was an effect Xahi had begun to notice that she had on people, which was...interesting to her. Perhaps it was due to the way she had been raised. Xahi's life had previously been hunting storytelling, and venting under the stars. During the nights she would pour her heart out to her mother, who really was more like a sister, and Ezi would do the same to her. Although Xahi considered herself to be reserved with strangers, she really did open up to those whom she loved. Perhaps she could love Ali...he could take the place of Casimir... Xahi quickly shook the thought, she didn't want to think about her flirty bastard of a brother.
     The woman studied Ali, his features. Would he really open up..? Perhaps se would give him the benefit of the doubt, for now. Xahi cocked her head just the very slightest bit, wondering what could be going on in that thoughtful mind of his. She gave a soft smile at him, one brow cocked. "Lennon, you love him, yes? Has he done something to upset you? He is quite the man." She chuckled softly, a grin that showed just the slightest bit of her teeth from the sides flashing across her dark mask, a playful glint in her eye.
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - January 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Xahi - January 28, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - January 28, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Xahi - January 30, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - February 03, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Xahi - February 03, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - March 07, 2018, 01:40 AM