Sequoia Coast Do you know what happens to mutineers?
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Well it is a semi-realistic RPG site. ;)

Her thin chest was heaving after spilling out her emotions to Majesty. It had been a very, very long time since she had raised her voice like that, and combined with the stress that anger put on her, the skeletal wolf was bone tired. She sat down, panting. For a while, they were both silent: the only sound was the lapping of the waves on the ocean. Her yellow eyes looked up towards Majesty's face and she could see tears dripping from his eyes. Then he looked up at her, but looked away quickly as he stepped forward before he dropped and pleaded.

His plea for forgiveness made her heart heavy. If she went out into those waters now, she would surely sink. She shook her head back and forth, murmuring in French. "Majesty, Majesty....Je vous pardonne..." She bent down and nuzzled his head softly. "Majesty, I forgive you, but I do not zink zat anyone else in Silvertip will. I doubt it...."
Messages In This Thread
Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 01, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 03, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 04, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 08:23 PM