Duck Lake The Better to Hear with, My Dear
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She'd awoken that morning with an odd amount of energy, bolted from the den like a startled hare and proceeded to whiz around the den site until she got the general feeling she might have become a tad annoying. With a quick murmur to Murdock that she was off to wear out her energy, the sheepdog had traveled in spurts farther than she'd intended. Still her energy as not worn out; rather, her good mood was bolstered by the progression of her healing and the novelty of her mateship with Murdock. 

She startled a small flock of doves, and chased them with wild leaps as they fluttered towards a tree at the water's edge. She twisted and writhed as she jumped, long leaps coming to a screeching halt as soon as she noticed the man that lay crumpled in the snow. Landing nimbly a short distance away from him, chest heaving with happy exertion, she chirped a "hello!" As her breath returned, she studied the male a little harder, noting his odd breaths. "are you all right, mister?" She asked this was a touch of concern, words choppy through her own gulping breaths, hardly feeling the cold through the warmth of her exertion.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 03, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 03, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 09, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 09, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 11, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 12, 2018, 09:11 AM