Duck Lake The Better to Hear with, My Dear
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The boy seemed thrilled by her talk of a pack, reminding her of herself when she'd first come to these lands. For a moment, she paused - for surely if he reminded her of herself in the past tense, then, somehow, she'd changed. The thought was mildly concerning a moment, but she took the pause to think f Murdock, her life in the pack and the wolves she surrounded herself with. She remembered too the chickenwire coop and the flat, flat plain, the dying sheep and the dust that settled thickly on her old life.

She smiled then, half at the thought and half at the boy's question, almost forgetting to answer. "yes," she began brightly, "no one's tried eating me, even though they probably could."  She had realized the ease with how the wolves might hunt her as they hunted their fox a while pack, but somehow, it did not concern her. She nodded at his next question, turning a tight circle as her energy rushed back, odd thoughts pushed aside. "follow me!" She offered this only a moment before twisting and darting back the way she'd come, frequently circling back to make sure the male followed her well enough.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 03, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 03, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 09, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 09, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 11, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 12, 2018, 09:11 AM