Alpine Lake I don't have to pick a fight, all I have to say is bless your heart
3 Posts
Ooc — Kal

Perhaps she had been alone for too long, but Kallik found herself... relaxed, talking to the other female. No doubt it was due to Ryple's calm, lax nature. It felt nice, Kallik thought, to not have to be so on edge of strangers. The longer the two spoke, the more tension began to leave her body. She sat, silent, vibrant green eyes looking out at the water, listening as Ryple spoke of her own mother, and being the runt. There was always a runt in the litter, it wasn't an intrinsically bad thing. It was just Nature's way. Kallik's brother, Kers, had been the runt. The poor child. Kallik's gaze hardened as memories threatened to overtake her, and she shook out her pelt, turning to face Ryple.

"Well, your mother was right, but I understand practicality." Kallik had always been.... studious. Cautious, even, and very pragmatic. "And I uh, I like your name, too," the red woman offered, somewhat flustered and embarrassed at the compliment.  "I'm... not sure where I'm headed. I don't know the area - I was just drawn to the water, I suppose."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't have to pick a fight, all I have to say is bless your heart - by Kallik Wolf - February 09, 2018, 08:42 AM