Shadow Mountain i'll be the blood if you be the bones
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He'd been travelling with Nightstalker for a while now, having abandoned the hope and most of the desire to find Awinita and make her his again. He'd seemed to have found something more interesting in Kelina's forming pack, a place with leadership seemingly just as fucked up and dark as he was. So he'd followed her to the mountains and settled here while she went out again, choosing to nurse his wounds. The wound over his eye and around his scruff was scabbing over but looked rather disgusting still, he had cleaned it whenever he could find a source of water deep enough to Wade into and lower his scruff in. His eye was another matter, while it wasn't infected it was puffy fom being torn open a second time and he couldn't yet see out of it. The scabs along his eye itched and stung and he'd had to utilize all of his self control not to scratch at it.

To distract himself from the itching he'd begun to explore the surrounding area, content with being alone again before the breeze brought Kelina's scent plus another that struck him as familiar. Turning in that direction he took his time getting there, stopping when he spotted the woman beside Nightstalker. Below his Stony expression burned immediate disgust and hatred but he kept himself in check, turning his good eye toward the oil furred woman "Nightstalker. Another recruit I assume?" He asked curiously, for he knew Aeronwyn to be skilled enough not to be caught to be used as anything else other than a recruit. But he'd never seen Kelina in action, perhaps she'd be able to whoop this girl's ass. He blatantly chose to ignore Aeronwyn and focus on Kelina as if he didn't know her altogether, but if she spoke up about knowing him he'd hold nothing back. Not even the information that she'd kicked his ass, he wasn't the type to let a lost battle get his metaphorical panties in a twist. It just meant that he'd find a chance to fight her again this time beating her as badly as she had him.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 11, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 12, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 27, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 28, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - March 08, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - April 08, 2018, 01:52 PM