Shadow Mountain i ain't gonna be cookin' all day
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
No words slipped from the raven's maw at first, content simply to listen to the exchange. She set her vibrant, calculating gaze upon the stranger, observing and assessing him from only a brief glance - his scent carried no clear scent of a pack, so she assumed he was a lone wolf, and he appeared relatively healthy. Good. the svelte woman mused to herself, instinctively looking for any signs of injury in case he was a possible recruit. 

There was mention of packs, and Kelina took this opportunity in her grasp to mention what she knew. "I am aware of two packs in the East, though none in the immediate area that would be of any concern." The words slipped smoothly from her dark lips, tail flicking behind her back. She planned to do some scouting, but she would have to be particularly careful around one because it had been there during her time of wreaking havoc upon the Bypass' wolves, and was likely to be aware of her. Though time had passed, so perhaps they no longer deemed her a threat. Easthollow itself was of no interest to the Nightstalker, so she did not yet have plans to provoke anyone in their ranks. The other pack had not been there previously, so she knew little about it.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Ukko - February 12, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Kelina - February 12, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Aeronwyn - February 12, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Ukko - February 12, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Kelina - February 12, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Aeronwyn - February 14, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Ukko - February 16, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Aeronwyn - February 27, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Ukko - February 28, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Kelina - March 09, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Ukko - April 01, 2018, 06:41 PM