Barrow Fields going to california with an achin' in my heart
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It was easy to get lost in the male's beautiful, earnest gaze; immediately Tine felt the full brunt of her youth. She resisted the urge to recoil, suddenly nervous. Outwardly the shadow remained composed, friendly, but now she wondered if this was too much of a risk. She was terribly attracted to him-- nothing fluttered, disappointingly, but something yearned. For a flash she wondered what his blood would taste like.

My name is Samaantine Messeda. It's a pleasure to meet you, Shale. The Messeda girl didn't miss a beat this time, suddenly renewed in her efforts to hook him. She would take this as a challenge-- and she would come out victorious.
Would you like to hunt with me? Smaller prey, please, or it might eat me. The shadow offered it tentatively at first, but ended with a playful smile. She knew it was terribly unlikely that she'd get eaten, but it wasn't unlikely for the tiny Messeda girl to get hurt attempting to hunt larger prey. Perhaps it wouldn't have been the case if she had more experience, but Tine had always been a little... afraid of big animals. Not that she'd ever admit it directly.
Messages In This Thread
going to california with an achin' in my heart - by Shale - February 12, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: going to california with an achin' in my heart - by Samaantine - February 15, 2018, 12:44 AM