Stavanger Bay with flowers in the sunshine
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Their reaction was not lost on the girl, and she felt her insides heat with anger at the way they had spoken about her native tongue. Flicking her ear in irritation, her stance remained calm with the only appearance of any type of emotion was a slight bristling of her hackles. Rosalyn's voice calmed her, and she sat down, wrapping her tail around her feet.
The wolfess surprisingly spoke her name, and she grinned lopsidedly. Her name fit her well. Yet she did little more than nod at her, a cool look in her eyes. Glancing to the man, she wanted to huff. A second in command who was ignorant? She took a deep breath, trying to rationalize it out. He probably had never wandered far from the coast, so she shouldn't be surprised at the fact that he hadn't heard her language. Her tail twitched in annoyance at his reaction, tho. To react like that...She spoke, keeping her voice even as she smiled slightly. I grew up in a desert. As she said, I'm not used to this...seadog talk.
The word felt strange on her tongue, and she hoped she had said it right in front of the other. She would have to prove herself, and her eyes brightened with determination as ideas crossed her mind. The desert is beautiful, yet it's the danger and excitement of the sea the calls to me now. Laughing softly, she looked between the three of them and smiled, an odd glint in her eye. The waves are calm, yet underneath, the danger waits. The beauty is in the danger, yes? 
She smiled widely as she stood and shook herself. Her fur stood out for a moment then settled. It's nice to be welcomed so... enthusiastically. I will try to match your excitement and warmth for newcomers with all that I meet, for it is...unmatched. Her eyes were a bit too bright, her voice a bit too sweet as she spoke, looking between Sandpiper and Raptor, swishing her tail slightly. She didn't want trouble, yet they had climbed under her skin, making it difficult to say she was glad to have met them genuinely.  Her smooth words held no malice towards them. Proving herself to these two would be hard, yet she would.
She tilted her head innocently as she glanced at the beauty then at Raptor. Wolves like yourselves surely have tasted sea lion, yes? They aren't bad once you get past the fat. Speaking of meat... She nodded towards them both and smiled at her friend, a spark of mischievousness in her eyes. ...I am quite hungry. I might go chew on one now. Again, you all are lovely. Adíos for now. A light laugh fell from her lips as she turned and started slowly trotting off, her long legs moving gracefully as her ears cupped forward.
longer than I thought it would be! ;-;
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.
Messages In This Thread
with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Raptor - February 17, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Raptor - February 17, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Raptor - February 17, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Raptor - February 17, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Raptor - February 17, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Raptor - February 17, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Raptor - February 17, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Rosalyn - February 18, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Dakini - February 18, 2018, 03:37 AM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Raptor - February 19, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - February 21, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Rosalyn - February 21, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Dakini - February 26, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Raptor - February 28, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - February 28, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Rosalyn - February 28, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Dakini - March 02, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Raptor - March 04, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by OG Sandpiper - March 04, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: with flowers in the sunshine - by Rosalyn - March 04, 2018, 04:20 PM