Whitebark Stream i only listen to the wind when it's crying
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi hummed softly to herself as she walked along the stream, her ears flicking here and there as she melodically echoed the sounds she heard around her. The girl would put a tune to the sound of a breaking branch, or a whispering spring, or a rock shifting. It was something Ezimette had taught Xahi, and something Xahi had utilized often. Now, she was singing due to the overwhelming bliss her time with Lennon had created so suddenly. With every soft word he spoke, Xahi's heart shuddered with glee, and she needed away to express that without spilling her every thought to the boy.

As she meandered along, spilling soft-spoken songs of silver-spun satisfaction, the girl came upon a scent that she definitely didn't recognize. It was another wolf, who smelled not only of themself but of another...and blood. Xahi tentatively approached the scent, finally coming upon hwo she searched for. The pallid woman gazed from her spot, a while away from the other, but close enough to be recognized. Xahi could see, could almost feel, the other's pain. She was wounded, physically, but also seemed to have internal anguish, Xahi realized.

Now, Xahi wasn't a proffesional yet, but she understood emotions well, she could analyze behavior, body-language, and the truth of the tongue nearly as well as one could analyze a stick, so it was obvious that this wolf was having a...bad day. Xahi took a hesitant step forwards, her long limb outstretching from her body as she chuffed to the other in quiet greeting. 
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Xahi - February 19, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Xahi - February 19, 2018, 08:48 PM