ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —

Ceallach knew that Täti would worry over them. Especially with them both gone, but, he'd gone tracking after Eirlys because someone had to keep things together and keep an eye on them. Usually he spent his time after Tapat but the older boy was staying with Hemlock and the babies and that was just fine by him. It meant that he got a chance to stretch his legs, something that he and Eirlys both seemed to have inherited from their mother - that itchy sensation when his paws were tired of the ground they stood on. This was different though and Eirlys hadn't said anything - just wandered off - and Ceallach couldn't have that. He was a sheepdog with a very finicky flock and he had a job to do. That job involved keeping them safe and keeping them together and damned if he'd fail anymore at his job. 

He'd been so careful to keep out of her sight because he didn't want to stifle her either, Eirlys had certainly earned her own freedoms after all. Well. To a certain extent. Was that bad? Ceallach actually stopped in his tracks to consider that - he was overbearing in a regard and he was stifling his sister by not trusting her but he did trust her but he just....everything came to a grinding halt in his head as he watched her tumble, apparently their northern blood wasn't generous enough to make them impervious to ice. Ceallach was trying to find a safe way down without falling himself so he could help Eiri when another figure approached and asked if she was alright. 

His hackles lifted and Ceallach found his head pounding - the dark pattern she cut with only the hint of white at her breast, her voice - he had a good memory. Maybe too good. The last time he'd encountered her scent he'd lost his father after his mother was barely cold in the ground. Now, there was no way he'd let her take his sister, too. 

[Image: chronicler.gif], [Image: outrider.gif]
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Ceallach - February 22, 2018, 02:44 PM