Firefly Glen Caledonia
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She remain in the snow – her breath rising from her mouth like wisped smoke as she tried to calm herself. Erratically, her heart hammered her chest. How had she come to this point in her life? She should have been more selfish in life – not just with Neverwinter Forest, but mostly with Shrike. She should have told him she didn’t want to lose him – hadn’t wanted to die herself. He would have taken her from the Caldera without question.. but she had known he had wanted to return to the place he had deemed home. Now he was gone from her.

She heard the flutter of wings overhead. The harsh caw of a crow every so often would pull her from her restless state. She did not sleep, but she did not move – nor did she think. The bi-toned she-wolf simply remained where she was, stealing this one moment to completely mourn the loss of her life. Allure Frostfur was no more – she had been buried with her brothers and the fallen pack after her kidnapping. Allure Redleaf could be no more – for the man who gave her the name was no longer with her.

She did not know who she was any longer – but she knew the rebirth would not allow for the meek girl she had been before.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - February 26, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - March 01, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - March 09, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - March 11, 2018, 07:41 AM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - March 22, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - April 05, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - April 05, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - April 05, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - April 10, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - April 21, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - April 23, 2018, 03:44 PM