Firefly Glen Caledonia
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Shrike felt her gaze trail along his jawline, and could see the shimmer in her eyes when she recognized that the sight in his left eye was gone. He could see just the faintest hint of light and dark, both beautifully captured in the pelt of his lover, and even if that was all he could see, it would have been enough, as long as she was there, truly. She murmured into his fur and he bowed his head, resting his chin against her temple where the fur was short but smoothe. 

He felt regret; heèd made a foolish choice in joining the Caldera right when it was about to go to war. Their battle had been lost- so he had no idea what the outcome of the entire war had been, and as far as he was concerned, it wasn't their issue anymore. Though he still cared for Elwood and Finley, the Caldera wasn't his home anymore; it was potentially dangerous, and all he wanted was for a safe place to spend the rest of his life, as long as it was with Allure. 

"I'm sorry." He said quietly. He could have said so much more- he was sorry that he'd dragged her back to the Caldera, that they'd had to fight, that they'd been separated again and that she'd thought he was dead- but Shrike wasn't one to elaborate. "I go where you go." He said, "Anywhere." It was her choice this time- she'd likely be better at it anyway, he thought, with a slight smile.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - February 26, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - March 01, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - March 09, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - March 11, 2018, 07:41 AM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - March 22, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - April 05, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - April 05, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - April 05, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - April 10, 2018, 05:37 PM