Neverwinter Forest how wonderful life is now you're in the world
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Droman was quick to find her and she smiled encouragingly to his quick behavior; her children while sometimes....spirited had never failed her. She pressed a kiss to his skull and marveled at how very big he had gotten. She wondered if he would be larger than Ceallach or about the same size; maybe he would get some more of Eirlys' size. But not plush. She knew that wouldn't happen, that had been all Lotte. 

"Well, I think I had found a goat that was injured." She wasn't entirely certain - but the scent seemed right and she'd smelled blood. "Let us see, do you smell where it went in the forest?" Hemlock asked curiously. She would guide Droman but ultimately, she'd see how much he could manage on his own. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
how wonderful life is now you're in the world - by Hemlock - February 28, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: how wonderful life is now you're in the world - by Hemlock - March 13, 2018, 10:06 PM