Dawnlark Plains this train is bound for glory
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori could only give a breathy laugh as Grayday promised she'd miss this stage. "Well, they are easier to keep up with." Catori admitted as she scooted closer to lean against Grayday. She gave a pleased smile as she felt his warmth added to her own, everything for that moment was cozy and right. She knew she'd have to broach the subject of traveling soon - but with any luck it wouldn't be met with much resistance. 

"When did our girl grow up?" Catori asked as she turned her head to preen her husband's scruff. "I dozed some, you didn't interrupt my beauty sleep." She promised fondly, pausing in her task long enough to answer him. "I did the usual - peed way too many times for comfort, ate more than I feel was appropriate; mom stuff. I have been thinking though... Well. Obsessing some. I'd like to go tell Seelie where we are and that we're okay. I warned them about us moving but now that I know how to get here, I'd like to go tell them and make sure they're settling okay." She expected the tasks needed to be done anyways - scouting out local packs and letting them know was business as usual. 

Grayday wouldn't see it but probably could feel his wife batting her hopeful eyes, all he needed to do was lay out his rules and say yes dear. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - March 04, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Spiritwalker - March 07, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - March 07, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Spiritwalker - March 15, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - March 16, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - April 01, 2018, 01:10 AM