Firefly Ravine energy in space was the ultimate bad father
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
the gorge was large and the rapid rush of the river that snakes through it is loud enough to drown out the worst of arturo's thoughts. somedays are kinder than others and while today his insistent mind isn't being necessarily cruel to him he doesn't want to think about how his life's came full circle to when he'd first stepped foot in the teekon wilds. all that was missing was the swarm of locusts, a bit of hunger pangs and it would be eerily similar. he pushes those thoughts away and focuses upon the white noise of the rushing rapids as he follow it's serpentine path.

his steps slow as a familiar scent tickles his black, leathery nostrils. familiar in that he vaguely recognizes the pack's scent. the individual wolf appears next and at catching sight of her only then does arturo's steps cease. there is something undeniably familiar about her, something that seizes in his chest and causes an uneven palpitation of his heart. arturo can't place it, and thus schools his masked face into one of his typical indifference and lets out a courtesy chuff to announce his presence.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: energy in space was the ultimate bad father - by Arturo - March 10, 2018, 07:46 AM