Firefly Ravine energy in space was the ultimate bad father
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
the elephant in the room does not appear as if it intends to go anywhere anytime soon. it leaves arturo with a frustration the tension at the enigma that he cannot solve but undeniably feels like he should be able to. his annoyance swells to a shrill crescendo and his attempts to stifle it grow increasingly lackluster. his brow furrows as his lips mash into a terse line, a slight grind of his teeth given as his ears flutter back to rest at half mast atop the sharp curve of his skull. "there's this insistent nagging in my head that i should know you." arturo admits abruptly. he doesn't necessarily mean for the words to spill forth and yet they do and he does not apologize for them or attempt to take them back. he cannot solve the mystery nagging by himself and wonders if, perhaps, she can be of assistance to him. perhaps it is nothing and it is true that arturo's mind has not been the most stable of places in the recent past. he is sound, now. the witchdoctor might be a monster from a bad nightmare but the gangster was undoubtedly the devil in a gentleman's guise and the king of hell will always win that tug-o-war. arturo turns his hellfire eyes back to the young girl, seeking an answer to the unspoken question that lingers within the fire of his gaze.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: energy in space was the ultimate bad father - by Arturo - April 01, 2018, 06:24 AM