Fox's Glade So near, so far or in between
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Slowly the majority of the dirt began to wash from her white fur. Then she found a knot of burrs and mud along her flank and growled softly,chewing it out bit by bit and wincing when her fur snagged in the knot. She found get another patch of dirt along her side and began to pick it clean, sighing  to herself and cursing the long process of beautifying herself. As the dirt was gone she began to work on the blood around her chest and muzzle when suddenly a voice called out hesitantly.

Looking up with a startled glance her tongue still sticking out of her mouth, she looked for the owner of the voice sliding her tongue back into her mouth when she spotted the white female. She smiled and stood up, giving a friendly wag of her tail. "Hello! C'mon over, I don't bite darlin" she said and then gave a look down at her blood covered chest. She swiped her tongue across her muzzle "Just rabbits...and other prey"She said and sat down again.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
So near, so far or in between - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 14, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Feyre - March 15, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 19, 2018, 07:58 AM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Feyre - March 19, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 01, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Feyre - April 15, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 15, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Feyre - April 18, 2018, 07:42 AM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 20, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Feyre - April 30, 2018, 06:43 PM