Dawnlark Plains Roses have thorns
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny's eyes closed as Catori pressed her muzzle against his cheek. While he may have been able to contain most of his heartbreak to crying before with his father the almost motherly gesture broke the dam. He buckled and belly crawled toward her, not caring that th gesture was like a pup seeking it's mother. He needed one more than ever right now, he'd felt a mother's love with Krypton but he'd also lost it again when she had left. He needed that feeling now and he trusted Cat with the ability to give it to him,to be his mother. He pressed his face against her fur and listened to her words, his body trembling as tears leaked down his grey cheeks.

The only sound was his shaking breaths for a while before Catori spoke again and suggested something that made him pause in his tears. He sniffled once and lifted his soaked face from her now soaked fur. He had a look of serious consideration on his face before he nodded. "That sounds perfect, I'll have one at Easthollow. I have the perfect thing. Seelie gave me a seashell, unique and beautiful just like Keoni. I'll place it on her grave with a pheasant feather and maybe some flowers."He said sounding more calm and optimistic though his throat was gurgly from crying. He cleared it and offered a watery smile, placing a grateful kiss to her cheek "Thanks ma" he said and then clamped his jaws shut, eyes widening with panic as he realized what he had said.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 23, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 26, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 27, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 29, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 30, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 31, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - April 01, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - April 14, 2018, 02:41 AM