Dawnlark Plains Roses have thorns
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

"She sounds special." Catori said with a gentle smile, letting a paw rest across his legs. She wanted the contact and to make sure that she was present for him - even if it was a little harder since she didn't know Keoni personally and she felt like a whale. Moving was harder now but she didn't care, she wanted to do what she could for him. Her tail wagged happily and proudly when he referred to Seelie as family - she definitely was and it made Catori so happy to think that the rest of the Sameth wolves would see Seelie as their own too. "It would be nice hearing them too since I haven't seen Easthollow myself." Catori only knew that it had been the start of something special given that her family had all started there. 

"This way you don't lose Keoni either - like they won't lose my brother Chelan. He stayed behind to lead our natal pack, but he was like my Dawn. He, Seelie, her brother Amoxtli and I were as close as could be. They'll get the stories of our childhoods and that way nothing will ever be lost. They'll be handed down to the children." Catori promised as she nuzzled against his shoulder. She wanted to reassure him that they would never forget the girl, even if she didn't know Keoni she knew that she mattered greatly to Sunny.

The gravid woman took a few deep breaths and let them out when she felt the flurry of kicks, nodding as Sunny quickly asked if she was okay. "Here," She said quietly, leaning back on the ground and letting herself relax on the ground. "They're just active; it's a good thing - if you want, you can feel them." She offered. With her extended size it was more apparent that they were getting bigger and getting tired of their one-room world. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 23, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 26, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 27, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 29, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 30, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 31, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - April 01, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - April 14, 2018, 02:41 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:17 PM