Dawnlark Plains my love is like a tempest
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori was satisfied with his timing and gave a pleased rumble as he approached, watching as he served his children first. It was cute, her tail tapping the earth for a bit as he poked and prodded until a baby finally had enough and jabbed him back. Well - they'd have no doubts the Sameth and Corten blood since they were feisty already. "We were missing Daddy." Catori explained pleasantly as she pressed her snout to his cheek, nibbling at his fur along his jaw. "We'll have more babies soon - I would have thought already." She admitted with a little quirk of her lips. 

She didn't have experience though, and maybe she couldn't do math well (no shame!) but she figured she was big enough that either she was having twelve or she'd certainly drop her litter soon. "I did want to talk to you.....I know you know Sunny and I talked about Keoni." He'd let the children go, after all, to visit Easthollow again. Easy was doing her proud as a scout. "I didn't mention it, but Sunny called me 'Ma'." She said with a fond note to her voice - even thinking about it was getting her emotional again. "You've given me such wonderful kids." Catori said, tucking herself against Grayday's chest.

Damn hormones.

Or had she always been a sap?

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
my love is like a tempest - by Spiritwalker - April 01, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: my love is like a tempest - by Grayday Sr. - April 01, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: my love is like a tempest - by Spiritwalker - April 01, 2018, 01:15 AM
RE: my love is like a tempest - by Grayday Sr. - April 01, 2018, 01:31 AM