Blacktail Deer Plateau My sister should be living here but is not.
241 Posts
Ooc —
Hey old friend ;)
She’s currently at Silvertip - but looking at the distance on the map, I imagine he’d be able to hear her.

This can also be a cameo, if you’d prefer!

She had intended to continue back toward the river, but as she had surveyed her surroundings through the steam of the springs, she felt herself drawn Westward and away. Now, as the cool spring breeze cleared the air, she found herself within a land foreign, yet jarringly familiar. Another wolf might have shrugged the feeling off, but the leviathan clung to the quickened hope that maybe, finally, this place might finally hold some answers.

Yet the answers she found among the twisting mountain trails were pounding and dull, and never quite stepped past the base feeling that this place had meant something important to her once. Her paws had long left the soft peat of the forest, trading the comfort of grass for wind scored stone and a view of the wilds she turned to squint against. The vast river slithered like one of many snakes from here, nearly lost in the pattern of waterways that charted from the coast. The surrounding land lay no different. The wilds were a patchwork, an infinite pattern of lakes and meadows and mountains and woods. Unremarkable, and wholly unfamiliar. They would take days - weeks - years to chart -

And suddenly, all the confusion and anger and frustration and fear - all their pressure surmounted and snapped. The hope she clung so fiercely to sizzled and broke, and the leviathan found her jaws parting to fill the void with a bitter and anguished scream of a howl. The wind flurried about, and the ache of her chest sunk deeper than her scars. When she clicked her teeth shut, her chord still hung with a haunted chill, and she fell against her haunches, shivering and entirely alone.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: My sister should be living here but is not. - by Andalusia - April 12, 2018, 09:58 AM