Dawnlark Plains Don't let friends get lonely. Keep disturbing them
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her tail wagged as Catori responded, glad to hear there was no anger in her voice. She didn't go any further than it took to get a glimpse of the puppies until the new mother gave her consent to toss the rabbit down the hole. With her nose, she nudged it inch by inch until gravity began to do its work. The rabbit rolled slowly down the hole of the den, and Aviana watched it with trepidation. She dearly hoped it wouldn't strike one of the pups.

She turned her body adjacent to the entrance of the den so that she wasn't blocking Catori from looking out, though she kept her head near the opening so she hear her talk. Oh, not a whole lot, she said, glad she could be honest about that. As far as she knew, everything had been hunky dorey since they moved the pack to its new location. It's a change, going from forest to plains, but I really like that I get to see the sunsets better. They're beautiful. Aviana was glad she could find positive things about their new home. She didn't want to be negative or ungrateful. 

She tried to think of anything else that was going on. Oh, I spent a little time with Shale, she admitted. He's really nice. Even helped me pick a spot for my new den, she said. She had no idea that Shale and Pema were an almost-thing. But, she did find her mind drifting back to the male often.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't let friends get lonely. Keep disturbing them - by Aviana - April 19, 2018, 07:29 PM