Dragoncrest Cliffs they're singing along with the banjo
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Prince doesn’t get any closer so her focus becomes Dio only; he simply becomes a soldier in the background. The others will know eventually and he’d been there in the beginning.

She licks her lips, looks back to the brute, and considers the questions. “Being her mate, I don’t know. I’m not sure he knows what she’s done,” she goes on. Their conversation had been brief for once good comrades but his run with the enemy does not sit well with her. If he is there when they advance on the sound, then he will fall with them too.

“He was a good warrior, once, but age has come for him,” she explains, recollecting their time together. It feels like so long ago but so much has happened between then and now that she has to fumble over one memory to the next. “Smooth tongue, over confident.”

It is enough to give her a bit of patience with dealing with the wolves, but Wildfire is on the cusp of delivering, finally, and their healer and daughter of Drageda are in recovery. She’s made one mistaken going in unprepared, many, many moons ago, and she will not do it again to those that have stuck with her through all of their struggles. “We will keep our head down, for now. Tight on border control but Wildfire is to deliver soon, and we can’t put that in danger. We will discuss our offense later.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
they're singing along with the banjo - by Antumbra - April 14, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Prince - April 14, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Dio - April 15, 2018, 03:28 AM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Antumbra - April 19, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Dio - May 03, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Antumbra - May 05, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Dio - May 13, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Dio - May 25, 2018, 12:01 AM