Dragoncrest Cliffs they're singing along with the banjo
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Dio asks if there’s anything else and she shakes her head. There’s only so much Kierkegaard would give her and she knew if she pushed harder, she wouldn’t get the answers she needed. If she can make the brute think he’s safe (from them) because he is associated with Drageda, then she’ll keep him on a loose tie for right now.

”I suggest, for now, if he is out of the territory on his own, do not attack,” she tells him though she doubts he’d be able to put up much of a fight anyway. And if he’s with them? Well, she’s said her wishes to him and should he not heed such a warning, it’s on him. ”The others know what he looks like from when they came across the sound wolves.”

As the news of Portia’s pregnancy is announced, Thuringwethil slowly nods her head. The extra tension isn’t desired but with no current restriction, the other leader did as he would for his family. ”Spechou,” she offers her congratulations stiffly but a smile and brief swish of her tail hopefully makes up for it. The current change in her body, and the tension from next door, is difficult to sift through and sooner or later, she’ll truly be happy, but for the moment there’s only so much she can keep in mind at once. ”I’ll pay Portia a visit soon, then,” she says with an added, wider smile, but let’s it fade as quickly as it came.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
they're singing along with the banjo - by Antumbra - April 14, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Prince - April 14, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Dio - April 15, 2018, 03:28 AM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Antumbra - April 19, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Dio - May 03, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Dio - May 13, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Antumbra - May 13, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: they're singing along with the banjo - by Dio - May 25, 2018, 12:01 AM