Hushed Willows Faust Arp
11 Posts
Ooc — Jess
There it was; just a bit of insecurity. How he would have loved to push her, and see how much she would tolerate before breaking...He considered it for a moment. It seemed as though his mere proximity had acted as a trigger for just a moment, as she hadn’t known how close he would get...He kept this in mind, and decided not just yet...Earn her trust first, he thought. The more trust he built, the more he had to play with.

She certainly did brighten up, though, when she spoke of her pack. It was almost a blissful experience for her, telling her about someone by the name of Grayday, who was obviously held in high regard...Likely the alpha, but male or female, he could not quite discern. He was sure, though, that she’d tell him. He listened well, his gaze calm and easy, the small smile on his lips proclaiming no devil- and it was only when she mentioned the possibility of him joining the pack that it faltered slightly.

All a part of Ulysses’ story, though.

”Please...Just Ulysses, I insist,” There- make her feel comfortable, almost like a friend. Reel her in. ”Your pack sounds wonderful,” He said, ”As does Grayday.” He said, his voice trailing off slightly. He hesitated, and lowered his muzzle slightly, the shine fading from his eyes. ”I’m...I’m not sure I’m ready to join a pack just yet...I only recently left my own,” He finished, almost wistfully. His jaw tightened a bit. Too much? He wondered...He’d have to see if she took the bait.
Messages In This Thread
Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Aviana - April 15, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Aviana - April 15, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Aviana - April 15, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Aviana - April 15, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Aviana - April 17, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 18, 2018, 12:04 PM