Dawnlark Plains I live in my own little world. But its ok, they know me here.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
I'm so glad you joined!

As she watched her Alpha approach, Aviana's ears folded softly on her head and her tail wagged, though he probably wouldn't have been able to see it since it was inside the hole. Hey, Grayday, she greeted. He seemed in a good mood, for which Aviana was glad. She wondered how his eyes were doing, but she wasn't brave enough to ask. She didn't realize part of the reason they moved into the plains was so that their leader wouldn't run into things.

I'm okay, she responded. She assumed he could smell just fine, so he must have known her current situation. I'm in heat, she confessed. She had no intention of producing this year, so, Pretty pointless, though, huh? she chuckled. It was a way to let Grayday know she understood where she stood. 

She sighed, and then regarded Grayday a moment. She felt relatively close to him, and she very much trusted him, even with her feelings. This is going to be my fifth spring, and this heat is... late. I wonder if next year I'll even get one, she confessed. It was a fear of hers. She wasn't asking for leniency in Grayday's rules. She wasn't asking for pups this year-- who would she have them with, anyways? She just wanted to voice the fears that had been going through her head. She knew some wolves lived to see their double digits. Maybe it was fear, or maybe she was being realistic, but she didn't see herself living that long.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]