Stone Circle I know some people who are flying straight
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Although he'd never say it, with the knowledge that Valette was most likely pregnant he was close to losing his mind with worry. Stark was more anxious, which made him prone to trying to exhaust himself physically, and so when Mawk set out that evening trying to hunt down his children Stark intercepted him just finishing up a round of the borders. Again. There'd been no signs of Birk, no real issues along the way, but the nagging feeling was still there. Something might happen. Something would go amiss. 

Fatherhood would only compound these feelings in him, no doubt. It wasn't his first go around the bend but as he'd felt he failed Tambourine - and Amara's kids too since he'd been about the only male figure in their lives - he still wanted to do better. When he finally realized he'd nearly walked right into Mawk in his stupor about his own fate he let out a low chuff, giving a nod to the other male. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I know some people who are flying straight - by Mawk - April 25, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: I know some people who are flying straight - by Stark - April 27, 2018, 12:35 AM