The Heartwood beneath the cedars all my love i gave
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Fengari blushed, and his loins twitched. It was the season for puppies, for love, and for family, but in all these moons and all these seasons, Phocion was still childless. The burning desire for offspring had waned over time, as he'd pursued new interests and occupations, but it still remained within him, particularly in the bloom of spring.

He was strolling through the ruined forest, bathed in the rose-tinted light, when he came across the woman Cortland had met in the hot springs. He chuffed an amicable hello, meaning to simply walk by, but his paws brought him to a halt as he felt the sadness that hung about her like a cloud. She was looking at the sky.

"Kalnee," Phocion murmured, drawing alongside her, keeping a respectful distance yet wanting to comfort her in some way--any way he could. "What do you see, in the stars?"
Messages In This Thread
beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Ava - April 28, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Phocion - April 28, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Ava - April 28, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Cortland - April 28, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Phocion - April 28, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: beneath the cedars all my love i gave - by Ava - April 28, 2018, 01:12 AM