Stone Circle with great power comes great responsibility
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Ooc| this is overwhelmingly exciting to me! I am beyond a mega marvel nerd, if you ever wanna blather at me just let me know!

The howl caught Stark off guard, every day that passed where Valette grew larger he became more vigilant along the borders. In some ways he was concerned with how withdrawn he must have seemed to his family but he had his own missions. He had to keep them safe. Stark let out an answering howl of his own a doubt then turned course to. And his way towards the source of the sound. What he was presented with was - as predicted - a wolf who gave off the impression of being younger, and Stark looked him over quickly. He didn't see any obvious issues or smell anything too abnormal about the male. 

"So what's brought you here?" Stark had played this song and dance enough times that he could predict the flow of conversation. He'd probably been alone for awhile, probably tired of that life, probably needed an option other than just being by himself. Maybe his dad had run him off with a new litter coming or maybe he'd been too much of an upstart and his Alpha had gotten tired of him. It was usually a few key differences but the same general story. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: with great power comes great responsibility - by Stark - May 01, 2018, 07:12 PM