Stone Circle with great power comes great responsibility
2 Posts
Ooc — Chris/ Flo
sure thing! And knowing me, I’ll probably do that because of the latest marvel movie.

It was surprising for him to hear the sudden, answering howl towaeds him, and it shows the attentiveness that the Alphas must have over this pack, and they obviously are immediately better than the Alpha he had back at his hoem pack, who cared only about keeping his dominance in tact through intimidating methods to the younger pups like Peter, and to the oldest, challenging members. Still, he was not going to complaint about that in his mind now, since now, before him, was a dark-shaded wolf with a piercing gaze.

Whoever this is was definitely the Alpha, and Parker knew that picking a fight with a wolf like this would never benefit him, and only leave him with a thrown off body, his insides torn that they went outside when they were supposed to be inside, and a slow, painful way of bleeding to death. That was the last thing on his mind, so only did a few seconds pass when Parker gazed up to who he was facing, ears still narrowed, voice having a bit of a stutter as he spoke

”I-I’m from another pack that goes way beyond your territory, in Forest Hills. An-and, uhm, I seek to join your pack after having spent my entire being there.” He was stuttering, and if Parker knew better, he wished he could evaporate in the ground, slip underneath the ground and never show his face again in shame because now, Thompson’s words rang through his ears, of being forever an Omega, being the useless one of the group made to break up fights for life due to how pathetic and submissive he is.

They were all coming true, and he swore he could hear that myriad of laughter for him even though he hasn’t been in his home pack for many days. Despite his attempts to leave his past alone, the imagination of Thompson and his cruel followers, alongside remembering the brutal death that came towards his Uncle Benjamin still haunted his memories, still linger in his memories.

That was when he realized that in the midst of remembering the many aspects of his home pack, introducing himself to the Alpha with a name hasn’t quite happened yet “Oh and my name’s Parker.” he quickly said, now looking down in the ground in embarrassment. As if he hasn’t made himself a fool with this already. Maybe if he thinks hard enough to the ground, he can just disappear in his embarrassment, and never look back because of how terrible he is at joinings, like this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: with great power comes great responsibility - by Parker - May 01, 2018, 08:05 PM