Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She did one more survey of the crowd, there weren't any males in the herd before them so she doubted any would come to the mothers aide. "I think we should choose a target on the outskirts of the group. That will be your main focus. Males are usually the ones that will try to protect others, but I don't see any. The other females will be focused on their own young. If by chance they do try to help her, I will take care of it." 

Kegana shrugged, she had little experience in coming up with hunting plans, and was never lead. But she thought her plan sounded solid. The fate of the pack didn't survive on this hunt, and so Kegana decided to take the risk. This plan also prevented Brynn from a split focus. The pale princess looked at the woman, seeing if she might have a better idea or any concerns. Now was the time to voice them before they began the hunt. 

Her keen eyes had caught the sight of a fawn and her mother a few feet away from the rest of the herd. It was a small heard consisting of only five females and their seven young. Kegana made a mental note that twins seemed to be common place among these creatures. With the flick of her head Kegana would indicate to her packmate which doe they were aiming for.
male presence determined by a roll
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Kegana - May 23, 2018, 08:47 PM