Dawnlark Plains To have you in my embrace again
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was glad that he was approved. He dipped his head in thank you to Pema. He was very grateful for the chance. He thought it would be wonderful to learn more about being a medic from Pema. She seemed very accomplished. However, her assuming that he was good with the whole giving birth made Sebastian a bit nervous. He had only seen the birth of his former wife but perhaps with his medical skills, he could be of more help to these females. "I will stick close to Aviana," he promised to her. "I will be making sure to help out the pack where needed," he added.

Then his sister started to be extremely excited. Sebastian's docked tail wagged excitedly as well. He let her chat about all the things they should do and what he would probably like. Sebastian just smiled. He was glad that his sister felt so at home here. He wanted to ask about the father of her litter but decided against it when the endless list of excitable things didn't contain. 'You must meet my mate'. Her fur also indicated no special someone. Sebastian just hoped that this litter wasn't conceived in fear. It didn't look like that though. "You will just have to show me all," he grinned.

- end -
Messages In This Thread
To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 14, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 21, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 23, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 28, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 09, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 11, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 14, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 24, 2018, 09:27 AM