Swiftcurrent Creek She said she cheated 'cause she tried to get ahead
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi glared at her ex-lover's sister. She was as confused as she was angry to see the former alpha female again. Where had she left Ingram? Was he here with her? If so, why hadn't he come to see her? Had rumors spread about her pregnancy? It wasn't like she could hide it anymore. She was about to open her mouth to give a nice little speech about how much she had hated the way they had parted, how she had no right to talk to her that way when she was merely chilling there, but she swallowed up the words as Durnehviir appeared and she was left without anything to say. She felt this to be an unfair situation, one caused by confusion and lack of a proper education upon the matter of mating - something she herself had not wished to cause, but her word wasn't law. Her word meant very little to the wolves of the Creek. Worst was, despite the fiery female's kindness and forgiveness, a flicker of hatred raced through the Fearghal's heart as she looked at the two females gang up against her presence.

Her eyes averted and she lifted her rounding figure off the ground with a small "oof", waving with a lowered tail a small goodbye before starting to walk away. This wasn't the only nice spot in the Creek anyway and she didn't need to hear more from them. Wylla could suck up all her mean comments, nothing fazed Chusi more than the lack of respect she now had to deal with.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: She said she cheated 'cause she tried to get ahead - by Chusi - May 26, 2018, 02:53 PM