Swiftcurrent Creek And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave.
53 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Akatosh had been in the middle of a pretty great nap before being roused and shuffled outside before he figured out what was going on.  Outside seemed different looking than when he'd been outside-ish previously, too, but he couldn't quite figure out what the difference was.  Obviously it was color and light, but he didn't exactly have the background to be able to figure out that's what it was.  Akatosh seemed to careen wildly between pushing limits and staying within any boundaries that had been defined to his still-developing mind.  He wanted to do stuff, and the more he started to see, the more he wanted to go explore instead of being cooped up in a den -- it was that wide open, mysterious world out there.  Today, he seemed to be kind of behaving, following practically at his mother's wrist -- it was probably fortunate that he wasn't actively walking in the way of her stride, but that was prevented only by the fact her leg would have blocked the view.

But then they stopped!  Akatosh held still for maybe two seconds before he started to go after his sister, bumbling maybe two paces towards her before mom started to howl.  Skidding to a stop, he raised his head to add his little Wwoooo! to the chorus too.  Totally was helping, yup.  That done, he resumed diving after Talos' tail.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave. - by Akatosh - June 02, 2018, 03:17 AM