Swiftcurrent Creek And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave.
63 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
It took him a while to arrive, having been wandering along the farthest borders of the Swiftcurrent territory, but finally Clock's grey-ticked body came loping to the group from afar. He had a vague realization that this was the first time since he'd arrived that the whole pack had been called together. He normally would have been eager to formally meet his new packmates, but the sudden death of a fellow wolf by an animal had left him more shaken than he would care to admit. The recesses of his mind whispered constantly to him Onni, Onni, Onni, Onni, Onni... the name of his brother whom had been violently gored to death last summer - leaving Clock truly alone. The smell of blood and death, and little bits of hair clinging to small unidentifiable clumps of dark red flesh... Clock had not trusted himself to be around his other packmates whilst feeling so unhinged. He kept mentally telling himself that he was fine and all of the memories would subside in a few days.

Keeping his amber eyes cast downward so as not to attract attention to himself, Clock went and stood near Chusi and Arrille, the two wolves he did know. He reached back to scratch at one of his hips with his front teeth while he waited for Durnehviir to make her announcement, feeling too awkward to just stand there quietly. He had not even taken the time to wonder what it was the alphas wanted to tell them all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave. - by Clock - June 07, 2018, 12:02 PM