Broken Boulder Where in the world do I belong?
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele kind of liked this guy, he seemed a bit joyful which was something he needed in his life sometimes just to take the stress away for a bit. He wanted to get to know more about him though, before he let out any of his past, that’s what really made Steele himself. “Sure we can trade stories, I was actually born in a pack to the beta and the Alpha. I was actually the smallest of all my brothers and sisters. Do you have any brothers and sisters?” Steele asked as he almost had tears in his eyes thinking about his mom and dad. 

His past was heartbreaking and he had never really shared it, for good reason he thought anyway. Steele always kept things bottled up inside and kept a happy face on the outside. Maybe this Milton could be a friend to Steele and he could tell him about his past, but it would be the first time he’s ever shared it to anyone and it would take time.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 06, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 08, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 09, 2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - July 06, 2018, 10:27 AM