Broken Boulder milton wants new friends
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton liked it when other people said his name. It made him feel special. Like he really wanted other people to like him so he tried to get to know them really soon and he liked when they would talk to him and then become his friend. He hoped this guy would be his friend because he had really pretty eyes and a pretty fur color. Milton loved pretty people because they were so nice to look at and smell sometimes they smelled like flowers. This one was too far away for Milton to see if he smelled like flowers but he looked like he smelled like flowers and that was enough.

Milton was so happy to have found a new friend so soon. He nodded his wolf head and smiled a wolf smile at the other wolf. He could not help but to wag his butt a little bit. “Yeah I am new and I really like it here. What’s your name? How long have you lived here with the Governor? He’s really nice and you are really nice too.” It was so cool that the pack had so many nice people in it. Milton loved nice people and he loved his new pack.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
milton wants new friends - by Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Ariel - June 07, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Meltin’ Milton - June 07, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Ariel - June 07, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Meltin’ Milton - June 08, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Ariel - June 09, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Meltin’ Milton - June 09, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Ariel - June 09, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Meltin’ Milton - June 22, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Ariel - June 24, 2018, 12:53 PM