Whitefish River keep your head up
41 Posts
Ooc —
To think her first attempt at intimacy would end so terribly. Well, it's not like she flirted with everyone she came across. She did so once before coming to Teekon and it was as horrible as you'd expect. It was going to take some serious practice in order to become as beguiling as Varinril wants to be. It would take more patience and more experience. Patience is easy to come by. Experience? Not so much. Each mistake she's ever come across was a jab at her self-esteem. And today she could see that she needed to work on herself first before even thinking about romance.

Despite her antics, Saarthal is more than accommodating, sidling up to her with words of succor and a smooch. Varinril had not been expecting that, as revealed in expression and posture. Taking note of the girl's attentiveness, the shame melts away. Even so, she still feels raw, avoiding Saarthal's eyes in lieu of her paws. She acclimates to the girl's permissive atmosphere, feeling at peace in her presence. Even when her companion says Varinril should take her out on a date is she anew in her composure though it did not look like it. Looking at Saarthal's face with a steeled mentality, she smiles as delicately as possible.

"A date? With you?" This she ponders. They are two completely different personalities. Varinril is reserved whereas Saarthal was not. Varinril is romantic whereas Saarthal's view of romance most likely does not align with Varinril's. If she wants to be completely truthful with herself, she did need the practice, too. If nothing else, she might be able to learn about Saarthal. Maybe not as a paramour, but as a friend? She purses her lips, completely serious.

"We are two diverse personalities, you and I. But there is a loveliness about you, I will admit. I think - I would enjoy a date with you." She pauses with a quirk of her lips. "I do not know if anything will come of it, but I'm willing if you are."
Messages In This Thread
keep your head up - by Varinril - June 19, 2018, 07:30 AM
RE: keep your head up - by Saarthal - June 20, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Varinril - June 21, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: keep your head up - by Saarthal - June 22, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Varinril - June 23, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Saarthal - June 27, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Varinril - June 27, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Saarthal - June 28, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Varinril - June 30, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Saarthal - July 01, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Varinril - July 03, 2018, 02:57 AM